At Strategos, we protect what matters most.
Since 2002, Strategos has protected people and property from harm, theft and destruction. We help churches, schools, businesses and other organizations create and maintain secure environments. Our services include:
Our code and character are central to our service.
- Humility – Humility is not thinking less of ourselves, but thinking of ourselves less. We strive to let self, pride and ego fade and humility take center stage. We seek to have servants' hearts with warriors' mindsets.
- Synergy - Two or more working together on behalf of something greater than themselves.
- Excellence - Not an accident, but the result of high intention, sincere effort and intelligent execution. Excellence is a conscious choice.
- Integrity - Doing the right thing, even when no one is looking; driven by an unwavering moral compass.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe eternal life is the gift of God found by placing personal faith in Jesus Christ. No one can earn their way to heaven. (Romans 10:9-10,13; Ephesians 2:8-9).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 8:6, Ephesians 4:4-6).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (Titus 2:13, John 1:1, John 5:20).
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Titus 3:5-6).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 1:16).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (Luke 14:14, John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. The followers of God are stronger together and should worship together (Ephesians 4:4-6, Proverbs 27:17).